How to schedule Clean Ups?
To create the schedule for Clean Up procedures:
- Start Active@ Eraser:
- Open Active@ Eraser Settings dialog by doing one of the following:
- Click the Settings button on the toolbar, or
- Choose Settings menu item under View menu, or
- Choose Settings menu item from the context menu of Eraser's tray icon, or
- Press Windows Key+Alt+S key combination (by default)
Active@ Eraser Settings dialog will appear:
- Make sure that Start at Windows Logon option is checked for the Eraser to be launched automatically (in minimized state) when you log onto the Windows.
- Verify what would be cleaned on the Clean Up List tab.
- Go to Schedule tab:
- Choose appropriate schedule:
- Manually — scheduling is not active
- Every Month — define time and day of the month when Eraser will be executed
- Every Week — define time and day of the week when Eraser will be executed
- Every Day — define time when Eraser will be executed on a daily basis
- When Eraser Starts — every time you launch Eraser, your profile will be cleaned up
- Click Ok to apply the scheduling options.